Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's good music for a football highlight reel?

hey there, I need good music for a highlight reel im making for football. I have made 3 already, and I ran out of song ideas. Basically the songs cant have any curse words, and cant be too far on the rap side or too far on rock side, kind of a neutral song that everyone can enjoy.





For example songs that I have used already are :





Fort Minor- Remember the Name


DMX - X Gonna Give it to Ya


Flipsyde - Someday


Pillar - Frontline








Thanks! Ill choose best answer to one I use in the video!





(Remember anything upbeat that goes good with football plays)


What's good music for a football highlight reel?
Lady's and Gentlemen-saliva


Bodies-Drowning Pool


Thunderstruck-AC/DC





idk thats just a few that we use to warm up with...but they are pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment