Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I fit a 8.9 mb highlight film on a 4.7 dvd? or is there dvd's with more space? where do I buy them?

I made a high light film and there is not enough space on my dvd to fit it all on? what do I do. are there dvd's with more space??How can I fit a 8.9 mb highlight film on a 4.7 dvd? or is there dvd's with more space? where do I buy them?
You can by dual layer DVDs, assuming you have Dual-Layer burner. They hold twice as much. Otherwise, use a burning utility that allows you to compress the data.How can I fit a 8.9 mb highlight film on a 4.7 dvd? or is there dvd's with more space? where do I buy them?
You can either get the dual layered disks which are more expensive then regular disks but might be worth it considering the speical circumstances ... OR you can compress and sacrifice some quality.
double layer or split it into two.

No comments:

Post a Comment