Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top 15 new or old rock that would be good for a highlight film?

The Beautiful people - Manson


Bulls on Parade - Rage


Break on through - The Doors


Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin


California Love - 2pac


Cypress Hills songs


We are the champions - Queen


Who are you - The Who


Purple Haze/Fire/All along the watchtower - Jimi Hendrix


Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana


Paradise City/Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses


Ramones songs


Metallica songs


Iron Maiden Songs


Paranoid - Black Sabbath


Nine Inch Nails songs











Anything but the crap you hear on MTV!Top 15 new or old rock that would be good for a highlight film?
I don't have 15, but I have a Top 3. So, here it goes:





Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana


Good Riddance-Green Day


All These Things I've Done-The Killers





I like these songs because the lyrics are powerful, and the music is incredible. I especiall like ';All These Things I've Done'; because the build up at the beginning of the song is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment